Front End Web Developer
elicit, inc. elicitsearch.com is looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer. The candidate will collaborate with a team of developers, designers and business units to architect, develop and maintain a variety of web based, interactive applications for desktop and mobile.
- Experience working with Photoshop to export graphics and ensure execution matches design
- Test across multiple browsers and devices to validate consistent layout, functionality and runtime optimization
- Generate clean, efficient and smart code that can scale
- Enthusiastic, agile, and persistent work ethic with a precise attention to detail
- Keen communication (verbal, written and interpersonal), planning, participation and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and unsupervised, elicit requirements when given minimal direction, and quickly adapt
- Experience project managing and working with peers to ensure optimal quality end product
- Comfortable working within a large existing codebase, starting projects from scratch and contributing to various phases of a project's lifecycle
- Experience with version tracking and issue resolution
- Must be able to work full-time ON-SITE at our Kinzie and Clark office space in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. This is our space.
- jQuery Plugin usage and authoring
- Responsive Web Design
- Data Visualization
- Mobile App Development (e.g. HTML5, Hybrid, Native)
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Software Engineering, Design and Technology, or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant front end web development experience
This is an hourly position and averages 40 hours per week. We provide competitive compensation based on an individual's talent and experience. Candidate must have authorization to work in US.
resume, links, and why you think this is a good fit for you.
Please, no recruiters.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Back to available jobs.